2011年1月21日星期五

I do not think that men are from Mars

I think they have Whoville, where every year they meet the Grinch and band together to destroy the New Year. Each holiday, after a conscious decision, shopping and packing for the perfect gift for my friend, I can not wait to see what it took for me. Waiting for the breath tearing perfect romantic / sentimental gift, freshwater pearl, and every year I was very disappointed.

I'm not alone.

If they do it on purpose? Of course not. It's just that people hate the pressure of holiday shopping and cut his right hand, to avoid this.

It shows.

We women, on the other hand, have high expectations because we have many gifts. take throughout the year, we have on the little things that have fallen, so that our darndest best to it a big party with all that fills his heart's content. For women, gifts, hidden meaning, and we try to decipher to understand how this person thinks about us.

For men who are buying these relations is a necessary evil ranking right up there with the birthday of our mother.

If you are a woman under the age of fifteen, you know what I mean. In the name of research, but I went on the field and asked the men have more casual than some of my friends if they want to shop for something special to inspire your wife or girlfriend, or if they fear more than, for example, purchase stamps.

Do not read further if you think there will be surprises. It was unanimous: men hate holiday shopping. Yes, even more than the products of women's cruising speed. Yes, even the cute guys, and yes, even your man That's what they said:

Peter: "I am here: Bach's joke."

Gary: ... "I hate to go shopping for my girlfriend for Christmas, there is too much pressure and I sold the holiday to buy good things during the year, when I see it, but I do not think I should buy him something just because Society says that I am on the day. This is so stupid. "

"I hate shopping, period. I try to be good, but sometimes I'm more successful than others. Keep my name out of this, please." My wife reads your blog. "Anonymous

Jason: ". I love it, but I can say this because I currently do not have a girlfriend"

Ron: "I feel pressure every year to surpass it becomes extremely heavy, difficult to maintain a creative and thoughtful of the guys to buy practical things, but women do not seem to form a new toaster for assessing Christmas .. even if they desperately need."

TJ: "I buy my girlfriend a woman who is the most difficult what you ask, who buys everything she wants, I quickly tired of him making the gift of anywhere I've been using some of the building ..?. Paper, maybe a few cotton balls ( for snowmen), chalk nice green and red, BAM: Instant romantic cards.

Mike: "I do not give a typical Christmas shopping for my wife, but I try them out gift ideas, I do not know until the last minute, but when I do the shopping early, I think I still have. In general, this ended up buying a little more. general is still too much (in their opinion, not mine). "

Steve: "After 14 years of marriage, I learned the value of the voucher, the store will never go out of their more years ago, my wife and kids a chance to leave the house you have a good time while the kids behave .... and if they do not expect that they can not return home because it is a few gifts. Anyway, I just get the time. I consider myself a very thoughtful person. "

David. "My wife never told me that I usually get her jewelry or gift certificate or something that they can return to I do not hate him, but it is not my idea of interesting things to do on my day. Sometimes I buy my gloves or something like that, and a coupon book and a few gems, such as gold and earrings. That is all. One year I bought her a bike. It was not good. "

Matt: "Yes, I do not buy clothes for my wife a little more comfort to return jewelry, obtained with the eye-roll, if not the diamonds is also difficult to be creative Christmas like you on birthdays, anniversaries ... I milked, deliveries etc. Goods for your girlfriend, on the other hand, is much more fun. Everything is filled with big eyes and joy. But I'm sure more time to complete. "

John: "Normally, yes, akoya pearl necklace, I hate shopping, but this year we decided to give each other ideas (not necessarily a list), it should be much easier course, there are a few surprises over the years, but he was cast to be a stressful time ... I think the whole Mars and Venus comes in. If you want to clean it will be easier to help ... the new store should Vac. then we can enjoy together ... a plasma TV is not true? "

Jim: "I'm not crazy about shopping in general, but I do not really Christmas shopping, I think they put up with my crap all year, so this is my chance to do something good and let them know. Thank you, friends. Election of something they really like, but it is sometimes difficult, and the fact that I can help a world-class procrastinator things to try. I'm very specific ideas about what to do, and then Mall early (eg, 8:00, usually Saturday before Christmas), to appear before the masses. "

Also from Jim: "Risk Factors History of a guy I worked for: go He waited until the eve of Christmas shopping with his wife, and when he scores, he tried to find that they have exhausted their credit cards after the" no money, he came up with empty-handed. He was in the dog house for a while. "

Dan store. "My friend and I for our women together every December 24 First, we hit a few bars and then we were a bit more before the center closes, we will buy at what happened Gap model in our women .." size, and return to drinking. Our favorite female drunk, if they get the same clothes. But this is not the thought that counts? "

Ben. "I always wanted a nice, wonderful gift, not always cheap, but thoughtful Sometimes when I click on the perfect gift to surprise him, but sometimes, if possible to stumble on my life, too. I miss my window, and as a result of the crap gift I'm always on the donations of the seat or not the people claiming that they are blind to all this and say: .. "I'm a guy, what do you do? "We know."

See what I mean? Young and old, cute and not so much, and married men are not married are all equal when it comes to Christmas shopping for women. As the mother of my wise friend said: "The Lamb, they are all equal." Indeed.

Survival Strategy girls

So what's a girl to do? We therefore need to be the very best way to get exactly what we want to hate it is written, so nothing is left to chance. Give him special: A list of URL or shop, price, color, size and number. This strategy ruins the surprise, of course, but at least it will not be the end of the ballad with a leather belt or a CD-ROM monsters of heavy metal.

Another option is a good friend, call your husband and say: "Hey, if you get stuck, that your wife / girlfriend for Christmas, we had to get a commercial last week and she said that she would X think that you want to know. "

Or do you like my friend Annie and buy things for themselves, they were packed in a gift, send them to your home and send it through.

The last option is to do what I do: I hope and pray that this year is different in the end, and he spends much time and effort looking for the perfect gift to show how the nature of me and he really knows me inside.

With expectations so it's no wonder I'm still crying on Christmas morning.

Point Men

For men, the women, telling them what they want to deny (and yes, my dear friend, if you want to read it), there are some staples that most women happy. This beautiful coat full length (tip: if he is a vegetarian, skip the fur and leather), diamonds and pearls jewelry, tickets to the island or a gift certificate to your favorite clothing store.

My best advice, as well as men hate, it's attention to their comments during the year due. Since she talked about trendy restaurants, they want to try? Reserve and keep records in a stocking. Oprah loves her? How about a TV host the 20 th anniversary DVD collection? Does the jewelry? Freshwater pearls are affordable and beautiful freshwater pearls are grown lavender and hot in fashion right now. As always, Tiffany & Co. jewelry will make their day, but if you have little money that they received several books on the subject (thought it melts), or burn a mix of songs you remember them. I would not try what they are at home on the map, but if you are full of tickets St. Baart expected.

One last thought: avoid if you have a Merry Christmas, you need gifts at all costs:

? kitchen equipment, including but not limited to

On the blender

about Blender

About the Toaster

On Microwave

About Exception: upscale coffee

? Tools (you know, you just want to take it)

? Drywall (my friend actually received one year)? weight loss books, tapes, magazines, gadgets, etc., does not even exist, sir!

? Television (another gift, which is a thinly veiled gift for you)

? Puppies (c'mon, everyone wants his own dog, and wants to train during the holidays)? Sports Tickets (as we say that we hate, just love to make you happy)

? Good for the transformation (evidently manifest error)

Good luck to you guys. Try a niche in the year.

Orignal From: I do not think that men are from Mars

没有评论: