2008年5月20日星期二

While cleaning costume jewelry


While cleaning costume jewelry, you should always be cautions and use brushes with soft bristles or wooden toothpicks, a hair dryer, cotton swabs and towels. You should never try to use water or high concentrated cleaning agents, as the safest method to clean vintage jewelry is also the driest method. If you wish to just clear the dust of your vintage collection, start by using dry baby brushes and if your rhinestone necklace has a fingerprint or smudge, then you can go ahead and use a cotton swab with some mild cleaning solution.

Keep your classic jewelry in a jewelry box and never pull out jewelry when you want to wear them as they lose their luster, rubbing against each other. Always clean your vintage jewelry before and after you wear it and store the pieces back in the boxes. To avoid scratching, you must always store your vintage jewelry separate and not with other jewelry items. You can even store them in separate pouches if you do not have a jewelry box.
Topaz is the birthstone for those who were born in the month of December. I have developed a fascination for topaz after learning that it is my birthstone. Presently I have collected quite a sizable blue topaz jewelry collection. My favorite is a pair of earrings given to me by my husband on Mother's Day. Topaz is inexpensive, although it has a dazzling shine and hue that can rival any other gemstone.
On some day, one of my friends carry a wide selection of  pearl jewelry, from pearl beads, cultured pearl strands, freshwater pearl neckalce, pearl bracelet, wholesale pearl ring, freshwater pearl earrings, and cultured pearl pendant to cheap sterling silver jewelry and full sets of pearl jewelry, expertly hand-crafted using only the fines pearls by pearl wholesale store to me. I am a jewelry lover, in my spara time I often find some single pearl necklace on the market and internet, especially on the internet, a various world, in there you can find whatever you want and find your interest on there..

Orignal From: While cleaning costume jewelry

没有评论: