2008年6月22日星期日

In choosing your pearls


In choosing your pearls, check their color. They come in different colors, white, golden, and cream. You must choose the color which best suits you or the person you're giving it to. You must also check the skin or texture of the pearls as well. Make sure the pearls are perfectly round and smooth. Check if there are blemishes, wrinkles, large pits or flaws. An important factor in determining the quality of the pearls is their nacre thickness. This also determines the length of time your pearls would last. Thick nacre pearls are high quality pearls.

There are four kinds of pearls: Akoya, Tahitian, south sea pearls. These are all cultured pearls. The most popular of these is the Akoya pearls.

Pearls can be bought from jewelry stores or online shops or auctions. Remember to buy your pearls from high-quality stores because they grade their pearls carefully. You can be assured that the pearls are genuine and you can avail of their refund policy if you find anything to your dissatisfaction.Be careful when buying your pearls online and take note of these following tips:

Jewelry Gifts for Teens

Teens are usually very particular when it comes to the types of jewelry they will wear. They often go along with the modern fashions, but also enjoy a bit of individuality with their jewelry. Every teen will be different in the way they dress and accessorize, so get to know their dressing patterns before buying the gift. Do they wear multiple necklaces, multiple earrings, or multiple bracelets? Would buying a real 10kt or 14kt gold jewelry piece be wise if they are going to wear it to school or in public places?

Occasions for Jewelry Gifts

There are many special occasions when a jewelry gift would be appropriate. You might give 10kt or 14kt gold earrings to a woman or teen for their birthday. A 10kt or 14kt gold necklace would be a great additional gift to give with a new outfit to a wife for a wedding anniversary. The Christmas holiday season is a great time to give jewelry gifts. For a wedding proposal, a diamond ring on a 14kt gold ring band will do the trick. Jewelry is great for all members of the family, and it's something they can wear for years to come.

Rape doesn't just affect the victim of coral and pearls jewelry it affects their family and friends and makes intimacy an issue. Not just sexual intimacy either - a simple hug from an old friend or concerned relative can cause discomfort for a survivor. My sleep is affected by frequent nightmares or sleepless nights and my breathing is often rapid and panicked. My appetite swings between non-existent to insatiable and my whole system is out of balance. I walk around in a constant state of fear and no longer leave my house alone. I went from a successful, confident woman to a frightened and extremely cautious pearl jewlery of who I used to be. I was disgusted with myself, felt like damaged goods unworthy and alone. I was unable to trust myself or my decisions. Everyone around me became a source of stress, confusion, annoyance or fear. The man who attacked me took away my belief for awhile that this is a good world of wholesale coral jewelry filled with good people. And everyone was a potential threat it my mind.



Orignal From: In choosing your pearls

没有评论: