2008年6月22日星期日

There is a rapidly-diminishing



There is a rapidly-diminishing debate on cultured akoya pearl origin and its relationship to quality and value. It was once believed that only those from Japan were the finest quality and most valuable. Today it is well known that akoya pearls are also produced in South Korea, China, Vietnam, and even Australia. Pearls from Australia and China have been found to have thicker nacre than their Japanese counterparts, and are often of better overall quality. Origin is not a value factor used to grade cultured akoya pearls.

Pearls are different from other gemstones which are produced inside the Earth's deeps. Pearls are created naturally by living creatures which are mollusks. Mollusks have soft whole body inside and a hard outside shell. Mollusks live as freshwater habitats or main land. History about pearls dated back from 530 million years ago. An average of 100,000 living mollusks abound our world today.

Every mollusk which produces shell can make pearls. However, natural pearls are uncommon and perhaps can be found for one in every ten thousand animals. The pearl industry has begun since 20th century and has developed certain methods to induce pearl production.

Generally, pearls can be classified into two categories the natural and cultured pearls. Natural pearls are those produced when an intruder enters into the shell of any mollusks enabling it to grow into nacre around the shells' particles. Natural Pearls are very rare and thus quite expensive.

Cultured Pearls are pearls also growing inside the mollusk but with interference from human. An object is inserted inside the shell and will be coated with nacre layers. The thicker the nacre coating the more durable the pearl will be. The coating of nacre and its depth will depend on the mollusk type, the water and how long a thing lives in the mollusks.

It is quite evident that many pearls are produced these days. Men have learned how to culture these gems. One process is putting shells beads inside oysters and returning it to the water to let it produced more. Cultured pearls are produced mostly in Japan. In South Pacific where there are warmer waters, larger oysters are

Though I don't have a Wholesale Jewelry China or gunshot wound my wounds run just as deep. They can't be sewed up like a stab wound, taken out like a bullet or seen in an x-ray. They lie deep inside. And they hurt of Wholesale Jewelry China. They cause me to lay awake at nights, struggling to sleep then wake me in a state of panic. They cause me to be afraid. All of the time. And no matter how many times I tell myself "I'm safe." "Nobody can hurt me." They cause me to be jumpy and fearful of everyday sounds and events. They cause me to doubt myself, forget things and live a sad existence. They caused me to want to die and to act upon that want to get crystal jewelry wholesale. They caused me to end up in a psych ward. They caused me to quit my teaching job and close my business. They caused me to stop leaving my house except for doctors appointments.



Orignal From: There is a rapidly-diminishing

没有评论: