2008年9月20日星期六

For last minute stuff, such as miscellaneous


For last minute stuff, such as miscellaneous stocking stuffers and office grab bag gifts, I grab items at places where I already shop regularly, like the grocery store. Poke around and you can find great books, gift cards, beer, candy, mugs, even office supplies, art supplies, puzzles and flowers. Another great idea is a magazine subscription. (With a monthly subscription, your gift will keep on giving 12 times a year.) Hey, you have to grocery shop regularly anyway. Why not grab what you need there rather than make a special trip? Then you can do like I do and not make one extra trip or spend more than an hour on your holiday shopping, including the gift wrapping.

Ready to take back the holidays from the retailers and celebrate what these special days are really about? I find it far more satisfying to celebrate my spirituality and spend time with family and friends rather than waste my valuable time at some overcrowded mall with crabby, stressed out shoppers. Why not join me this holiday?



Yes, once again I've crossed off every last person on my Christmas shopping list before Halloween. Mom, Dad, Grandma, brother Steve, brother Jason, kids, nieces, nephews, even bus drivers, schoolteachers and the mailman. I've stockpiled hostess gifts, stocking suffers and a few random presents for those surprise exchanges that pop up every holiday. Everything's already wrapped and tagged. Come December, I'll be relaxing in a hot bath with a good book while the rest of the world scrambles to amass ratchet sets, bezel set diamond studs and the latest Tickle Me Elmo.

Why not join me? Besides the smug satisfaction you'll enjoy from getting your holiday shopping out of the way early, you'll get to actually appreciate the parties, the cookie baking, the egg nog, the mistletoe—even the relatives—without guilt.

So how'd I do it already? With a little advanced planning. You can get your Christmas shopping done early too, if you follow my lead. Here are my secrets:

Nine Christmas shopping tips (Hanukkah shopping tips too) to make the holidays easier:

Freshwater pearls are the richest but most luster on its surface. When you are on line you can find a lot of different pearls on jewelry wholesale store, you can get all kinds color of them and make your choose of your favourite. It provides you freshwater pearl beads, twisted pearl necklace freshwater pearl strands, freshwater pearl neckalce, freshwater pearl bracelet, freshwater pearl ring, freshwater pearl earrings, freshwater pearl pendant, 925 sterling silver jewelryby wholesale pearl jewelry. I hope you can get whatever you like.

Orignal From: For last minute stuff, such as miscellaneous

没有评论: