2008年9月20日星期六

Use e-tailers that have something for


Use e-tailers that have something for most everyone. I have one online jewelry site I shop at over and over because they have something for most everyone on my list. Last year I shopped for all the women on my Christmas shopping list in one 20-minute sitting. I got a trendy gemstone ring for my niece; a classic pearl necklace for my goddaughter, an inexpensive but high-quality pearl bracelet for my sons' teachers, a pearl pendant for my friend and a pearl jewelry set for my mother. Shopping in one place made it easy to manage my task. I printed my receipt at the end and had a great reference for what I bought and what I still needed to buy.

Search for sites that offer free shipping. Pretty self-explanatory. Shipping can add a lot of hidden and surprising costs to your holiday budget. There are plenty of sties that offer free shipping regularly, and still more that use free shipping to entice holiday shoppers. Search for free shipping coupons on Google or at great coupon sites like couponcabin.com. Sometimes you'll find a money-saving code that wasn't obvious on the site.

Search for sites that offer free gifts. This is my favorite tip. Free gifts with certain dollar amounts purchased can save you big bucks. For example, the site I work for offers free pearl stud earrings with purchases over $150. Buy a few presents and you've earned a high quality, free gift to give to someone else on your list or save for yourself.

Always check return policies. Generous return policies are a must for early holiday shoppers. This tip is especially important if you're buying a gift in October that your recipient might want to return or exchange in January. You don't want them to get burned if they only have 30 days to return an item. Look for 90 day return policies at least, and make a note of sites that don't appear to have helpful customer service or easily accessible contact information. You don't want to spend your money at sites that make it difficult for you to contact them after the sale.

Pearl jewelry is the best provide customers with top quality service and to help you in creating memorable occasions such as weddings, from pearl jewelry wholesale you can get some small onces as wholesale pearl earings, freshwater pearl pendant, cheap pearl ring, wholesale pearl bracelet, wholesale pearl necklace, freshwater pearl strands, cheap pearl beads , twisted pearl necklace. and so on. The most romantically celebrated Valentine's days. It can provide quality service with a personal touch on that website. I had chosen some good onces for my best friends, you might have searching for that ideal gift for your loved ones. Good luck!

Orignal From: Use e-tailers that have something for

没有评论: