2008年9月12日星期五

Let me dispel some of the misconceptions I had...


Let me dispel some of the misconceptions I had...

The Tucson Gem Show is this giant show with tons of booths...not quite...the Tucson Gem Show is actually 46 separate shows and each individual show can house 50 to 500 vendors.

After reading the Show Guide and seeing where the shows were located, I figured I would need a car...don't do it...I probably spent a total of $150 on taxis (you would eliminate this cost totally if you stayed at a hotel near one of the venues). Tucson is undergoing a 5 year freeway renovation project and the traffic is a pain, aside from the fact that finding parking near most of the venues is very tough. The city of Tucson provided (FREE) a system of shuttles that went to the various shows, so if your hotel was near one of the shows - you had free transportation from 8am to 7pm every day.

You have to have a business license and re-sale number (one show actually required letters of reference from companies you've purchased from in the past) to get into (and buy) at most of the shows...as a student this was a huge fear for me as I no longer have a business. Most of the shows will admit Students without question, some want a student ID. The majority of the venues offered "Visitor" passes and you can buy from most of the vendors. The vendors that are "Wholesale Only" or required a "Minimum Purchase", display that info prominently.

Once you found your favourite things would you excite? I would. So when I see some tin cup pearl necklace. I am very excited, especially pearl jewelry wholesale. There will be a lot of sterling silver jewelry, cultured pearl pendant, cultured pearl earings, cultured pearl ring, cultured pearl bracelet, pearl necklace, cultured pearl strands, cultured pearl beads … on showing. You can get whatever you like in wholesale pearl jewelry store.

Orignal From: Let me dispel some of the misconceptions I had...

没有评论: