2008年9月18日星期四

Shop online. This is the best tip

Shop online. This is the best tip of all. Once I got a computer, holiday shopping was no longer a chore I dreaded. It actually became a breeze. Doing your Christmas shopping online saves time, money (with gas prices being what they are) and legwork. Best of all you don't even have to get out of your pajamas. I can breeze through my entire list in under an hour, I have most everything within a week, and it's delivered right to my door. And don't worry about security: Shopping online is safer than shopping in stores. Far more credit card numbers are stolen in your presence by waiters, clerks, etc. than are stolen by hackers and phishers.

Narrow your list of sites. Over the years I've narrowed down my holiday shopping web sites to a few great e-tailers I use over and over. Some let me save my information in a password protected format so I just log in and shop. Once my shopping cart is full, I don't have to retype my name and address, or the addresses I ship to. One caveat: Don't store credit card data. Even though it's probably not going to happen, hackers can and do steal your information. Best to retype your credit card number each time to be on the safe side.

The best news about site loyalty is that many sites offer incentives to repeat buyers. One 20% coupon can go a long way toward shaving your holiday gift budget!

Though this interesting website about pearl jewelry, you can find the highest quality custom freshwater pearl beads, freshwater pearl strands, freshwater pearl neckalce, freshwater pearl bracelet, freshwater pearl ring, freshwater pearl earrings, freshwater pearl pendant, sterling silver jewelry, single strand necklaces online. Their designers and creators have been in the jewelry business are very special, and they always stayed in touch with the latest jewelry fashion trends the entire time.

Orignal From: Shop online. This is the best tip

没有评论: