2008年9月18日星期四

Use e-tailers that have something for most

Use e-tailers that have something for most everyone. I have one online jewelry site I shop at over and over because they have something for most everyone on my list. Last year I shopped for all the women on my Christmas shopping list in one 20-minute sitting. I got a trendy gemstone ring for my niece; a classic pearl necklace for my goddaughter, an inexpensive but high-quality pearl bracelet for my sons' teachers, a pearl pendant for my friend and a pearl jewelry set for my mother. Shopping in one place made it easy to manage my task. I printed my receipt at the end and had a great reference for what I bought and what I still needed to buy.

Search for sites that offer free shipping. Pretty self-explanatory. Shipping can add a lot of hidden and surprising costs to your holiday budget. There are plenty of sties that offer free shipping regularly, and still more that use free shipping to entice holiday shoppers. Search for free shipping coupons on Google or at great coupon sites like couponcabin.com. Sometimes you'll find a money-saving code that wasn't obvious on the site.

Search for sites that offer free gifts. This is my favorite tip. Free gifts with certain dollar amounts purchased can save you big bucks. For example, the site I work for offers free pearl stud earrings with purchases over $150. Buy a few presents and you've earned a high quality, free gift to give to someone else on your list or save for yourself.

This kind of pearl wholesale can fit anyone's lifestyle and personality. You can make every day truly memorable occasion when you shop this convenient online wholesale pearl collection. You can see everything from designer-inspired pearl jewelry to us creations. Each design is unique. You'll find pearl strands, cheap pearl necklace, pearl bracelet, pearl rings, cultured pearl earings, pearl pendant, twisted pearl necklace, 925 sterling silver   and many other designs such as single strand necklace at affordably low prices, I like them very much

Orignal From: Use e-tailers that have something for most

没有评论: